Thanks,
Mani

cecofuli
Site Admin
Are you Human?: Yes

Re: Book

Post by cecofuli » 9 January 2009, 0:12

Hi manikth

due to the high snow in the north of Italy, the Italian courier have some problem in this days. In Milan there are 35-40 cm of snow. I sent the new address the 07 January 2009, but i think the delivery will start again next Monday 12 January.
anyway, i put a news in my homepage.

Bye :)

cecofuli

kjverine

Post by kjverine » 21 January 2009, 16:27

I ordered the book earlier this week. When can I expect it to be shipped to the USA? Maybe 2-3 weeks? Also I wanted to know if there is any difference between the book I ordered earlier this week and the book being advertise on evermotion's webpage today? This is what it says on the site, "Treddi.com is proud to announce the beginning of the distribution of the first guide in the world about VRay now completely translated in english." Is this a more up to date release?

cecofuli
Site Admin
Are you Human?: Yes

Post by cecofuli » 21 January 2009, 16:33

Hi kjverine,

today we officially inform the VRay community about the beginning of the distribution.
For the pre-order customers the delivery started the 03 december 2008. So, this is why Evermotion put this news. ;)

For your order, send me and e-mail with your ORD# number and I found where is your book.
Bye :)

Francesco