TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Art. 1 – General provisions
- The user navigating in this area accesses LEGRENZI STUDIO through the website: www.francescolegrenzi.com. The browsing and transmission of a purchase order on the site implies acceptance of the Data Protection Policies adopted by the site indicated therein.
- These General Conditions of Sale apply to the sale of products with exclusive reference to purchases made on the site in accordance with the Part III, Title III, Chapter I provisions of Consumer Code (Legislative Decree 206/05 amended by Legislative Decree No. 21/14 and Legislative Decree 70/03) by:
- Francesco Legrenzi
- Born: Clusone (BG) – Italy
- Studio: via C.Battisti 20
- VAT: 03190830160
- Before accessing the products supplied by the site, the user is required to read these General Conditions of Sale which are unequivocally understood and accepted at the time of purchase.
- The user is invited to download and print a copy of the purchase form and these General Conditions of Sale whose terms LEGRENZI STUDIO reserves the right to modify unilaterally and without prior notice.
- The user can browse the site, available in ENGLISH and ITALIAN, and then access the products supplied, with the possibility to purchase them.
Art. 2 – Object
- These General Conditions of Sale govern the offer, forwarding, and acceptance of purchase orders of products on LEGRENZI STUDIO and, however, do not regulate the services or sale of products by subjects other than the seller that are present on this site through links or banners.
- Before submitting orders and purchasing products and services from other subjects, we strongly advise to check their terms and conditions of sale.
Art. 3 – Conclusion of contract
- The contract is concluded when the seller receives the payment and the buyer form completed by the user.
- It contains the reference to the General Conditions of Sale, payment methods, delivery systems for purchased products, the related shipping costs, delivery times, a reference to the conditions for exercising the right of withdrawal, and methods and times for returning the purchased products.
- Before concluding the contract, you will be asked to confirm that you have entirely read the page “Terms and Conditions”, including the information on the right of withdrawal and the processing of personal data.
- The buyer is required to pay the price as soon as the online ordering process has been completed. This will happen by clicking on the “PLACE ORDER” button at the end of the wizard.
- Once the contract has been concluded, the seller is responsible for sending the order.
Art. 4 – Registered users
- Upon completing the registration procedures, the user undertakes to follow the instructions on the site and to provide his/her personal data correctly and truthfully.
- In any case, the confirmation exonerates LEGRENZI STUDIO from any responsibility regarding the data provided by the user. The user undertakes to promptly inform LEGRENZI STUDIO of any variation of their data at any time communicated.
- If the user communicates incorrect or incomplete data or in case of dispute by the interested subjects concerning the payments made, LEGRENZI STUDIO will have the right not to activate or suspend the service until the related shortages are resolved.
- On the occasion of the user’s first request for the profile activation, LEGRENZI STUDIO will assign him a password. LEGRENZI STUDIO will recognize these identifiers as the system for validating user access to services. This is the only suitable system to identify both the user and the acts performed through this access.
- The user undertakes to keep the access data secret and to protect them with due care and diligence and not to transfer them, even temporarily, to third parties.
Art. 5 – Product availability
- Product availability refers to the actual availability at the time of the buyer’s order. However, this availability must be considered purely indicative because, due to the simultaneous presence on the site of multiple users, the products could be sold to other customers before order confirmation.
- Even after the order confirmation e-mail has been sent, cases of partial or total unavailability of the goods may occur. In this case, the order will be corrected automatically with the elimination of the unavailable product, the buyer will be immediately informed by e-mail, and, in case of payment already made, will be refunded.
- If the buyer requires the cancellation of the order and if the order has not yet been shipped, LEGRENZI STUDIO will entire refund the payment within 10 days from the moment in which LEGRENZI STUDIO becomes aware of the buyer’s decision to terminate the contract.
Art. 7 – Payment methods and pricing
- The actual price of the products is shown on the website, except in case of obvious error.
- case of error in the price, LEGRENZI STUDIO will inform the buyer as soon as possible confirming the order with the correct price, or the buyer may choose not to continue with the purchase. However, LEGRENZI STUDIO will not supply what has been sold at the wrong price.
- Product prices are inclusive of VAT and do not include shipping costs. Prices may change at any time but the changes will not affect orders already confirmed.
- Once the desired products have been selected, they will be added to the cart. Simply follow the purchase instructions, entering or checking the information requested in each step of the process. The order details can be changed before payment.
- Payment can be made by:
- bank transfer
- Credit card (VISA, Mastercard, American Express)
Art. 9 – Transfer of risk
- The risks related to the products will be transferred to the buyer from the moment of delivery. Ownership of the products must be assumed as soon as full payment has been received (including shipping costs) or at the time of delivery.
Art. 10 – Commercial warranty
- The seller is responsible for any defect in the products offered on the site, including the non-compliance of the items with the products ordered, in accordance with the provisions of Italian law.
- If the customer has signed the contract as a consumer, that is any physical person acting on the site for purposes unrelated to a business or professional activity, this warranty is valid provided that the defect occurs within 12 months from the delivery date of products; the buyer must submit a formal complaint about the defects within a maximum of 7 days from the date on which the defect was recognized.
- In case of non-conformity, the purchaser has the right to obtain the free restoration of conformity of the products with a repair or replacement. Alternatively, he may request an appropriate price reduction or termination of the contract with return of payment.
- The defect exists when one of the following circumstances occur:
- the product is not suitable for normal use;
- the product does not conform to the description or does not have the qualities declared by the seller;
- the product does not have the usual qualities and performances of goods of the same type;
- the product is not suitable for the particular use intended by the consumer, if brought to the attention of the seller at the time of purchase.
- The defect does not exist if the consumer is aware of the problem at the time of purchase, or could not ignored it with the ordinary diligence.
- If the defect occurs within six months from the date of receipt, it is assumed, unless proved otherwise, that the problem is due to a lack of conformity already existing at that date.
Art. 11 – Withdrawal
- In accordance with the legal provisions in force, the customer has the right to withdraw from the purchase without any penalty and without specifying the reason within the period of 14 days from the date of receipt of the products, pursuant to art. 57 of Legislative Decree 206/2005 .
- In the case of multiple purchases made by the same purchaser with a single order and delivered separately, term of 30 days starts from the date of receipt of the last product.
- The user who wishes to exercise the right of withdrawal of the purchase can send an e-mail indicating the order number and all personal data to:
- The purchaser must also exercise the right of withdrawal by sending an explicit declaration containing the decision to withdraw from the contract or alternatively transmit the standard withdrawal form, as per Annex I, part B, D.Lgs 21/2014 not obligatory available here link.
- The consumer is required to deliver the goods to the supplier. It is the responsibility of the consumer that the products are returned intact in their original packaging, with adequate outer container, and must not appear to be used; otherwise the goods will not be accepted..
- The goods must be returned to:
- Francesco Legrenzi
- Via C.Battisti 20
- 24023 Clusone (BG) – Italy
- The goods must be returned intact, in the original packaging, complete in all its parts, and with the attached tax documentation. Without prejudice to the right to verify compliance with the above, the site will refund the products subject to withdrawal within a maximum period of 10 days. Shipping costs will not be reimbursed.
- Please note that the products must not have been “handled”, used, and must not show signs of wear, dents, abrasions, or scratches that could compromise the possibility of being put back for sale.
- As foreseen by art. 56 paragraph 3 of Legislative Decree 206/2005, amended by Legislative Decree 21/2014, the site may suspend the refund until receiving the goods.
- The right of withdrawal does not apply if the services and products of LEGRENZI STUDIO are included in the categories mentioned in art. 59 of Legislative Decree 206/2005.
- The site will refund using the same payment method chosen by the buyer during the purchase. In the case of payment by bank transfer and if the purchaser intends to exercise his right of withdrawal, he must provide the bank details: IBAN, SWIFT, and BIC.
- The right of withdrawal does not apply by law to orders for which an invoice with VAT number has been requested or to products with invalid SIAE seal. It is not possible withdraw from the purchase of digital products (eBooks) or from shipping outside the European Union.
- If you received a defective or damaged product, please fill out the Contacts page form, specifying the problem in detail. It’s advised to attach photographs of the product upon delivery before opening the package. We will replace the product for free by sending a courier who will collect the defective or damaged copy.
Art. 12 – Data processing
Art. 13 – Safeguard clause
- The possible invalidity of any of the provisions of these General Conditions of Sale does not in any way affect the validity and compliance with the other provisions contained in the page “Terms and Conditions”.
Terms and Conditions
Art. 14 – Contacts
Art. 15 – Applicable law and jurisdiction
- These General Conditions of Sale are governed by Italian law and interpreted accordingly, without prejudice to any other prevailing mandatory rule of the buyer’s country of habitual residence. Consequently, the interpretation, execution, and termination of the General Conditions of Sale are subject exclusively to Italian law.
- Any inherent and / or consequent disputes must be settled exclusively by the Italian court.
Terms and Conditions
These conditions were drafted on 31/05/2020.