Corona: THE COMPLETE GUIDE – Corona Renderer 7 update, eBook
9,00€ (8,65€ + VAT)
>> FREE FOR CUSTOMERS OF THE PHYSICAL VERSION <<
- In this update to Corona: THE COMPLETE GUIDE, we analyze every new tool introduced in Corona Renderer 7, with all the depth and precision you’ve come to expect from our manuals. The pdf comes in English and Italian, with bookmarks for faster navigation.
- Within, you’ll find 70 new pages dedicated to the Corona Renderer 7 update, with the rest making up the. All pages are in high resolution (300 DPI), and contain hundreds of renders and tests to help you learn. In addition, we’ve produced four new .max files, new shaders, and four HD animations.
- In this eBook update, you’ll find references to topics already described in the original guide, though you can also use these new lessons and tutorials as standalone content. You can find a full article on the Corona Renderer 7 update via this link.
- This update is free for customers of the printed guide – simply buy the eBook using the same account and email used for the physical book purchase, and use the COUPON “free_corona_renderer_7_update” at checkout to set the price to free. Once the order is confirmed, you’ll find the eBook and related files on the DOWNLOAD page of your account. If you buy the physical version after the release of our update, the eBook is included in the package.
Corona Renderer 7 eBook update. Once the pdf file is purchased, you’ll find in the DOWNLOAD section of your account:
- the eBook (300DPI) in English and Italian with bookmarks. 70 pages are dedicated to the Corona Renderer 7 update, while 20 pages make up the demo eBook.
- four new .max files about CoronaPhysicalMtl, the new shaders of the Material Library, caustics, and the new CoronaSky model;
- four high resolution animations.
Using dozens of renders, every new Corona Renderer 7 tool is explained with our usual high-quality teaching standards – no parameter are overlooked. In addition, I’ve created four HD animations that will let you take a closer look at the 35 new CoronaPhysicalMt Presets, the new shaders of the Corona Material Library, and the new CoronaSky model.
This update is free for customers of the printed guide – simply “buy” the eBook using the same account and email used for the physical book purchase, and use the coupon code “free_corona_renderer_7_update” at checkout to set the price to free. Once the order is confirmed, you’ll find the eBook and related files on the DOWNLOAD page of your account. If you buy the print version after the release of our update, the eBook is included in the package.
- AUTHOR: Francesco Legrenzi
- PAGES: 70
- LANGUAGES: English and Italian
- FORMAT: eBook (.pdf), A4
- DIMENSIONS: 21 x 29 cm
- EXTRA: four .max files, ten .mat libraries, and four HD animations
- PRICE: 9.99 euro (free, if you purchased the physical version)
- AVAILABLE ON: October 2021 (eBook)
- VERSION – Corona 7
- Ch. 12: CORONA – CORONA RENDERER 7
- – 12.1. Download and activation
- – 12.2. New tools and improvements
- – 12.3. CoronaPhysicalMtl
- – 12.3.1. Preset
- – 12.3.2. Metalness:
- – 12.3.3. Clearcoat
- – 12.3.4. Sheen
- – 12.3.5. Anisotropy
- – 12.3.6. Corona Material Library
- – 12.3.7. Corona Converter v2.0
- – 12.4. CoronaSky
- – 12.5. Optimization and speed
- – 12.6. Corona Renderer 6 vs Corona Renderer 7: the UI
The following payments are accepted:
Bank transfer: make the payment by bank transfer, using the order ID as the reason for payment. The bank details will be sent to you by e-mail at the end of the purchase process. After making the payment (by going to the bank or using your online banking service), it will take about 3 working days to transfer the money from your bank account to ours. We will enable you to download the eBook when we receive your payment.
PostePay: pay with PostePay, using the owner’s details and PostePay number to fund the account you will receive by e-mail. Send us an e-mail as soon as the payment has been made, indicating the order number. Once the payment has been made (by going to the post office or using the PostePay application), we will enable you to download the eBook.
PayPal: pay using the well-known PayPal payment system. You can immediately download the eBook in the DOWNLOAD section of your account after payment.
Credit Card: pay with credit card (VISA, MasterCard, and American Express) using the famous Stripe service. You can immediately download the eBook in the DOWNLOAD section of your account after payment.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.