3D design, animations and photo-realistic renders
LEGRENZI STUDIO is a modern graphic studio based in Bergamo (Italy), offering 3D rendering, animation, E-learning and 3D graphics since 2007.
Aware of the rapid changes in today’s world, we have always had an open eye towards new technologies. We have developed considerable experience in years of study and 3D representations, offering our customers the best design tools currently on the marke.
Design and 3D modeling of interior, exterior and concept.
3D architectural animations and mechanical simulations.
Photo-realistic visualization of civil and industrial buildings.
Consultancy services and business teaching.
Planning, pre-production, execution, and delivery
Starting from basic projects with freehand sketches, up to more complex architectural projects and photorealistic company catalogues, LEGRENZI STUDIO creates impressive three-dimensional graphics. The determination and passion with which we work gives life to our creativity and allows us to offer effective advertising solutions and winning ideas.
Availability, friendliness, and competence are the basis on which we believe. We build solid relationships of trust and this translates into a reliable service that you can count on.
Engineer, Author, and 3D artist
- Francesco Legrenzi began to approach the world of 3D in 1997, using 3D Studio Max v1.0. From that moment on, he developed a strong passion for the computer science applied to visual arts. In 2001 he discovered V-Ray v0.10, a program that became his main working tool in the following years.
- Between 2002 and 2008 he was placed in charge of the “lighting & modeling” department of an important architectural Milan firm. From 2005 to 2008 he wrote “V-Ray: THE COMPLETE GUIDE“, the world’s first book for V-Ray.
- Then he started freelancing until, in 2015, he began writing”Corona: THE COMPLETE GUIDE“, the world’s first book for a powerful new 3ds max rendering engine.
- In 2019 he obtained the certificate of PRIMARY CERTIFIED INSTRUCTOR for Corona Renderer.
- In his long career, engineer Legrenzi has mastered programs such as 3ds max, Corona Renderer, V-Ray, Photoshop, Autocad, Adobe After Effect, Adobe Premiere and Marvelous.
Books and e-learning
In the world of 3D, we can call innovators, true pioneers only a few professionals (Saluto, Alex Knost, Paul Neal, Allan Mckay, Zuliban, Baldasseroni, Alex Roman just to name a few). There are no “magic systems” for producing quality renderings. Although, from time to time, on the net we can meet some “pseudo guru”, braggarts who self-assign the authorship of miraculous “methods”. They “Wrap up” very well what, in reality, has always been of public domain. The truth is another: we are all part of an immense family that, daily, shares its experiences, enriching the community.
Back in 2007, being the first writer to create a manual for V-Ray (V-Ray: THE COMPLETE GUIDE) and thus spread the knowledge on a global level, required a certain amount of madness. The same goes for the world’s first manual for Corona Renderer (Corona: THE COMPLETE GUIDE).
Strange as it may seem, the creation of both guides was possible only thanks to the work of hundreds of people, if not thousands. All of you, you who write dozens of discussion in many forums, you who made tutorials and free guides for the web. You who simply replied to my messages. To all of you, I must say “thanks”! What I did “was nothing more” than to collect, in these twenty years, your comments, reviews, suggestions, and with a bit of experience and organization, make my two manuals.
In this way I helped more than 7,000 people through my e-learning systems, and that number is constantly growing. If you want to be part of this family and give your contribution, you can visit our shop by clicking the button below.
Support for companies and firms
In addition to “offline” training, we offer on-site and streaming consulting for 3ds max. Specifically:
- architectural modeling
- rendering e post-produzione
- post-produzione video
- management of production pipeline
- e-learning and 3D graphics
Hourly rate (60 minutes): 70 euro+VAT